Enter to WIN 1 of 5, 12 month print subscriptions to an MPA member magazine.
How to enter:
(1) Like us on Facebook OR Twitter; and
(2) Email email@example.com with your full name, postal address, email address and telephone number AND your Facebook name OR Twitter handle; and
(3) Tell us which magazine (listed here) you would like to win a 12 month magazine subscription for.
Terms and conditions of entry:
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its members associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. Entrants must enter in their own names.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences Tuesday 4 November 2014. Entries close 10am Monday 1st December (Promotion Period).
7. The judging will be conducted at Level 9, 54 Park Street, Sydney on 10am Tuesday 2nd December 2014. Winners will be notified via email on or before Wednesday 3rd December 2014. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must submit an entry via email to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (which includes full name, postal address, email address and telephone number). All entries MUST be either a current follower on Twitter or Like the MPA Facebook Page as at the date of drawing.
9. Only new Facebook likes/Twitter follows after the Promotion begins at 9am on 4 November 2014 will be valid.
10. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries are invalid.
11. Total prize pool value of promotion is approximately AUD$597RRP including GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter is The Association of Magazine Publishers of Australia Inc. (MPA) of Level 9, 54 Park Street, Sydney. Phone: (02) 9282 8305.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter (The Association of Magazine Publishers of Australia Inc. (MPA) of Level 9, 54 Park Street, Sydney. Phone: (02) 9282 8305.) and not to Facebook.