Bauer Media has announced the structure of its ELLE and Harper’s BAZAAR team, confirming new appointments and a renewed cross-platform approach.
Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands; Kelly as Editor of Harper’s BAZAAR and Leek as Editor of ELLE. Both Editors have a deep understanding of the titles’ unrivalled heritage in the luxury sector and will continue to build on the success of both.
Susannah Guthrie has been appointed Digital Content Director, while Mahalia Chang will take the role of Digital Managing Editor. Together, they will spearhead the two brands’ digital strategy. Sarah-Belle Murphy will continue to oversee the category as General Manager, Publishing & Digital Operations.
Speaking on the new structure, Murphy noted both titles’ impressive cross-platform headway in recent years, adding that a dual focus will only serve to bolster existing success.
“Both ELLE and Harper’s BAZAAR have had incredible cross-platform growth year on year,” Murphy said.
“I’m excited about the future under our new structure and talented team who will drive growth in our existing channels and extend our brands in new directions – from events, bespoke client activations, and products, that will set a new bar for how our brands connect with our consumer.
The Harper’s BAZAAR and ELLE teams are as follows:
- General Manager, Publishing & Digital Operation – Sarah-Belle Murphy
- Digital Content Director – Susannah Guthrie
- Digital Managing Editor – Mahalia Chang
- Editor, Harper’s BAZAAR – Eugenie Kelly
- Creative Director, Harper’s BAZAAR – Huw Reynolds
- Copy Director, Harper’s BAZAAR – Tom Lazarus
- Editor, ELLE – Genevra Leek
- Creative Director, ELLE – Carly Townsend
- Copy Director, ELLE – Natalie Reeves
- Art Editor – Michelle Jackson
- Copy Editor – Alexander English
- Acting Features Director – Hannah James
- Culture Director – Elle McClure
- Beauty Writer – Kate Lancaster
- Beauty & Wellness Director – Janna Johnson-O’Toole
- Fashion Director – Naomi Smith
- Fashion Features Director – Grace O’Neill
- Market Editor – Samantha Wong
- Fashion Editor – Caroline Tran
- Fashion Office Coordinator – Nichhia Wippell