The Australian Magazine Awards (AMAs) provide Australian magazine publishers with the opportunity to be rewarded and recognised for their excellence and innovation. Since its launch in 2009 the awards have evolved to keep up with the ever shifting media landscape to become the credible, respected, vital and independent program that it is today.
AdNews are acutely aware of the transformation that continues apace and last year expanded the awards offering to reflect how media brands are now engaging on multiple touch points: digital, social, events and content executions.
This year the categories have again evolved to include a best use of multimedia category and will also be celebrating the best digital media brand of the year and designer of the year, among other new accolades.
The AMAs have gained considerable ground in being recognised as an entirely independent and inclusive program. A judging panel of top-level media buyers and clients will assess the overall brand performance in areas such as; print, digital, content, events and growth areas such as e-commerce.
The awards are being presented at a 11 November breakfast event at Sydney’s Ivy Ballroom, attended by senior decision makers in the Australian Publishing Industry, with key suppliers, media buyers and advertisers also in attendance.
- Magazine Brand of the Year
- Fashion Magazine Brand of the Year
- Food Magazine Brand of the Year
- General Interest Magazine Brand of the Year
- Health & Family Magazine Brand of the Year
- Home & Garden Magazine Brand of the Year
- Newspaper Inserted Magazine Brand of the Year
- Special Interest Magazine Brand of the Year
- Digital Media Brand of the Year
- Best use of Multi Media
- Event of the Year
- Cover of the Year
- Custom Media Brand of the Year
- Editor of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Designer of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Best Content Marketing Campaign of the Year
The period being judged is between 1 July 2015 and 30 June 2016
Entries will be accepted until 4.00pm on 23 September 2016
Entry Price: $199 +GST
For all enquiries, please contact Clare Sayer 02 9281 8788, email@example.com