Magazine Networks was formed in 1995, previously known as The Association of Magazine Publishers of Australia (MPA) and represents Australian publishers of consumer, cover-priced and nationally distributed magazines.
Magazine Networks charter is:
- Maintain a strong, influential industry voice that promotes the vitality and innovation of the magazine industry, to the advertising and marketing communities, the press and the public.
- To enhance the perception of magazines as a communication channel, one that enjoys personal and powerful connections with audiences, providing a highly effective environment for advertisers.
- Provides thought leadership as a catalyst for industry growth.
- Promotes the value and benefits of magazine content, audiences and advertising across all platforms.
The information and research presented by Magazine Networks is compiled on behalf of its member publishers:
- Bauer Media Group
- NewsLifeMedia (formerly News Magazines)
- Pacific Magazines
Magazine Networks Board
Magazine Networks Board Member
- Gereurd Roberts, CEO, Pacific Magazines
- Nicole Sheffield, CEO, NewsLifeMedia
- Nick Chan, CEO, Bauer Media Group
|Gereurd Roberts||Nicole Sheffield||Nick Chan||Mary Ann Azer|