Magazine Networks Inc. was formed in 1995, previously known as The Association of Magazine Publishers of Australia (MPA) and represents Australian publishers of consumer, cover-priced and nationally distributed magazines.
Magazine Networks Inc. charter is:
- Maintain a strong, influential industry voice that promotes the vitality and innovation of the magazine industry, to the advertising and marketing communities, the press and the public.
- To enhance the perception of magazines as a communication channel, one that enjoys personal and powerful connections with audiences, providing a highly effective environment for advertisers.
- Provides thought leadership as a catalyst for industry growth.
- Promotes the value and benefits of magazine content, audiences and advertising across all platforms.
The information and research presented by Magazine Networks Inc. is compiled on behalf of its member publishers:
- Bauer Media Group
- NewsLifeMedia (formerly News Magazines)
- Pacific Magazines
Magazine Networks Inc. Board
Magazine Networks Inc. Board Member
- Gereurd Roberts, CEO, Pacific Magazines
- Nicole Sheffield, CEO, NewsLifeMedia
- Nick Chan, CEO, Bauer Media Group
|Gereurd Roberts||Nicole Sheffield||Nick Chan||Mary Ann Azer|